This week we are using the Steps to Prepare a Questionnaire for our restaurant research project. There are two videos this week. The first reviews Week 7 activities and assignments. The second video in this post will discuss the Steps to Prepare a Questionnaire.
- Specify what information will be sought
- Determine method of administration
- Determine content of individual questions
- Determine form of response to each question
- Determine wording of each question
- Determine question sequence
- Determine physical characteristics of questionnaire
- Develop recruiting message or script
- Re-examine steps 1-8 and revise as needed
- Pretest questionnaire and revise as needed.
Week 7 Overview
Designing a Questionnaire lecture